Monday, February 15, 2010

all nestled in

Good morning! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Did you do anything special for Valentine's Day?

 Unfortunately, my Valentine had to work all night but, I surprised him with some hot chocolate fondants upon his return. In a word: divine. So rich and wonderful. I'll take one over candy anyday.

To make those sinful treats for my Sweet, I bought my first set of ramekins ever. Its about time, right? Anyway, as I browsed through lots of lovely kitchen goods this weekend, I pined for many a set of nesting bowls. I don't know what it is about them but, I just have this "thing" for them lately. They're cute, they store neatly together and they can work outside the kitchen, too -- collecting odds 'n ends and organizing desk/dresser clutter. Not to mention, they come in so many beautiful shapes, sizes and colors. Here are a few Etsy faves I've been lusting over...


{clockwise from top left}


Aren't those lotus bowls amazing? They come in a gorgeous jade green, too. Love. Seen any cute nesting bowls lately? Do share. x

No comments:

Post a Comment