Thursday, September 10, 2009

gimme more: Sparkling Ink

Food blogs have become a huge passion of mine. I first discovered them several months ago and I'm totally hooked. I visit them daily to be inspired by other people's superior cooking/photo-taking abilities and get cravings for delicacies that my husband will never eat. Sigh.


Sparkling Ink is one of my absolute favorite blogs, period. Tiina Rinkinen (the author) shares her drool-inducing recipes, cool finds and sweet stories in her beautifully simple blog. And her photographs-- divine! I just want to dive right into them, scarf down her perfectly assembled creations and steal her gorgeous Finnish cottage!


Looks good, huh?

Give one of her recipes a shot! {and send me a slice of whatever you make!}

Pictured here, from left to right:
*mustard chicken sandwiches
*gooseberry cheesecake
*grilled halloumi cheese with strawberries, mixed greens & grilled veggies


By the looks of it, Tiina's gonna have some fantastic recipes for the upcoming colder months, like her savory chanterelle mushroom pot pie and rustic apple tart-- both made with the same versatile dough! I can't wait to try it out for myself.


Well, I don't know about you but my mouth is seriously watering right now! My lunch is going to seem so mediocre compared to these gorgeous dishes.


On a random side note, I want to start posting more regularly here. I'm working on my photo-editing/embellishing skills so, bear with me. I also have a few fun things of my own planned to share with you, including a special Halloween treat recipe. So come on back now, ya hear?


Happy Hump Day!

xxx,
Mrs. M

No comments:

Post a Comment