Saturday, November 28, 2009

shop(s!) o' the week:

Well, I promised I'd be back with not one, but two fabulous shops to share, and here I am! So let's get to it....

Shop #1: Trafalgar's Square


(Left: Bunny Kiss, Right: One Story More)

I featured a print from this darling little shop in my last post, and I just could not resist sharing more of their work with you! This shop is made up of a California-based husband and wife team: Katheryne (Kit) creates the whimsical paintings and her husband Adam weaves the stories surrounding these adorable critters. (Isn't that cool? I would *love* to work with my hubby like that!) The end result is a collection of prints, buttons 'n things that are cavity-inducing saccharine sweet.


(Left: Wish Upon a Star, Right: Trafalgar's Rabbit)

(Left: A Little Bird Told Me, Right: Wishing Mouse)

Couldn't you picture a child's room designed around these adorable prints and stuffies? They look like they should be gracing the pages of a classic children's book. So cute. Go have a looksee at their shop - they're extending their holiday sale through this week! - and blog, One Little Hollow.


Shop #2: Nature's Cabinet

(Left: vintage chalkboard bottles, Right: shell flower ornament)

I have also featured this shop before, back in my woodland round-up, but I've found that they have so much great nature-inspired and repurposed items for your home that I felt obligated to share more. The shop owner (couldn't find a name!), who also works with her husband and hails from California, strives to run a green shop -- not only offering decor that is created with vintage or upcycled materials but, she also ships her wares using repurposed boxes and packing materials. What's not to love?

(Left: Walnut wood block candle holder, Right: Sisal orb ornament)

(Left: vintage glass crystal, Right: Barely There skull plate)

I am loving that vintage and natural elements come together here, and are transformed into beautifully chic home accents. They also have a wonderful assortment of ornaments for this upcoming holiday season -- perfect for a woodland-themed Christmas tree *wink wink*. Visit their shop to see all of their wonderful goodies!

All this amazing work is making me want to move to California and start up an Etsy shop with the hubby -- it must be something in the water. Maybe some day.

Until next time lovelies.

xxx,

Mrs. M

No comments:

Post a Comment