Wednesday, January 20, 2010

food for thought

I just discovered Brooklyn-based illustrator Claudia Pearson yesterday via decor8, and I have completely fallen in love with her 2010 seasonal produce calendars! I still haven't gotten a pretty new calendar for this year (yes, I'm a slacker) but, I think I've found the one for me.

These lovelies encourage you to buy local, with beautiful illustrations showcasing the produce in season during the months -- helping you change up your fruit & veggie intake, get the freshest ingredients available and perhaps keep you on track with those resolutions to eat better. Cute and practical. Love!

She makes three different versions - 6x9" printed, tea towel and poster - all available in her sweet shop. Check out her blog for recipes that coincide with her featured produce, too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable. I'll go to check out her blog too. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Tiina, and the same to you as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete