Thursday, January 7, 2010

a fresh start

Hello there! I hope you all had fun ringing in the new year. Can you believe its 2010?

Instead of making big resolutions, I was inspired to make mini goals for myself (in hopes that I will actually accomplish them!).


I want to get my yoga back on....

{lotus pose & OM prints to inspire me}


...I want to eat well without depriving myself...


{a succulent fruit salad & cranberry-grapefruit sparklers for a healthy sweet}


...and finally decorate our apartment.

{inspired by nature & simple Scandinavian design}


What about you -- are you making any goals or resolutions for 2010?

As a side note, I'll be starting the Blogging Your Way e-course in less than two weeks, which I am thrilled to be a part of! Needless to say, there will be some changes around here as a result and I am really looking forward to see what comes of it.

Until next time!

xxx,
Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. I loved Holly's course, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It gave me tons of inspiration and ideas. Happy beginning of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great to hear Tiina! I'm really looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete