Wednesday, January 13, 2010

stick me!

Have you seen these amazing Stick Me! collaborative sticker books put together by graphic designer Yael Frankel? Not only do they feature her own adorable designs but, the works of other artists and designers from across the Flickr community, and they're just fantastic! Little pieces of art that you can use to brighten up your office accouterments, day planner, electronic gadgets, mood board or anything else they'll stick to.

I just bought myself the Stick Me Valentines (above), which include stickers from some of my favorite Etsy artists, like Laura Berger and Geninne Zlatkis. I have big plans for these little cuties!

You can check out all the awesome Stick Me books, collaborative coloring books, prints, rub-on decals and lots more cute stuff in Yael's shop. Enjoy darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment