Friday, October 2, 2009

why hello, October

Hey there darlin'! Just checkin' in to say Welcome October and Happy Friday!

I've got lots of fun stuff going on this month that I can't wait to share with you BUT, I wanted to present some beautiful images to you today to really get you in the mood!

Photo Credit: Mary Swenson.

These gorgeous images are by photographer Mary Swenson via her pretty good blog. Its one of my favorites, not only because she hails from my home state and her work is divine but, its an essentially text-free blog-- she just adds little bits of commentary or recipes in lovely fonts right onto her photos. Clever, no?

Go feast your eyes on Mary's beautiful work and have a great weekend!

xxx,

Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. Fall is such a fun season. Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tiina! a Happy October to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete